
Grandma taking some time to hold Daniel.

When we went to the grocery store they had baker hats to wear while the kids decorated a cookie. Andrew and Jacob colored them when we got home and then lined up the crayons.

We were pleased that our garden did as well as it did for the first year. Once we clean it off we can till in the grass clippings and level it better so that we will be ready to get the garden in before the middle of June.

This is Dad's 2 1/2' deep by 14' long trench to get the run off away from the house. This trench is filled with pea gravel and the river rock on top.
4 comments:
Those are some cute boys! I really like your raised garden. It looks great, and so does the river bed.
You guys have quite the green thumb, even the squirrels leave you alone. Glad that things are all coming together for your home.
Joe and Ruth,
I am doing much better and am finally on mend. I wanted to go home this weekend, but when I went to the pain clinic to be signed out and given and ok to travel, I was told the stitches are not dis-solvable. Plus they did not feel comfortable trying to remove them. So I have to keep my appointment for March 2nd in Las Vegas. Poor Erroleen!!!!!!!!!! It will have been 5 weeks since I have been here . Brian was not happy about it to say the least. So will have to wait until that weekend so he can come get me. Erroleen and Nick have been so kind and good to me it makes me cry as I am not used to this. I am finally learning what a family is all about and it really makes me emotional. The kids and grand kids have welcomed me with open arms and I finally am getting to know them again. I missed out on so many years, it makes me sad. So now I am trying to spoil them all like I did when they were little. I just wish it had not taken the parents to go to finally figure out the truth. I am still angry at them for what happened and what I missed out on. I am trying to forgive but it is taking time. Just know I love you very much and thank you for having Brian and I over at Christmas, it really was special for me!!!
Take are,
Kathy
P/S As usual I didn't proof read, so sorry about the errors etc. I did finally find spell check. (smile)
Post a Comment