A little girl in the store told her Mom, "That lady has two different shoes." I just laughed inside. Children are so honest. I had another x-ray on Tues. and it is healing well. I will wear the boot another week and then try to wear my shoes that match. Pain will be my guide as to how much I can do the doctor said. I'm not too sure that is a good gauge as I am not in any pain at this point. So I'm grateful it is healing and I have a high tolerance for pain.
2 comments:
Thank you grandma for FINALLY putting on a picture. The boys had all sorts of questions once they saw your shoe. I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm sorry that you got hurt at my house. I guess I worked you a little too hard and
you were too tired to go up and down the stairs.
Love ya!
So glad your healing well. You'd be amazed at the things I've heard kids say working with them. You probably get to hear funny stuff at work all the time.
Post a Comment