Friday, May 9, 2008

94 Days

I took the challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days in honor of Pres. Hinckley. I have finished it in 94 days so I really did it. I read every word, no listening. I have never read the Book of Mormon that fast and I really enjoyed it and felt the spirit of it. Now I am back to trying to read the Old Testament.

4 comments:

Jane Ellen said...

WOW! You are amazing. I am still trying to get through the Old Testament too. I read for a while, and then read the entire Book of Mormon. Then I do the O.T. for a bit and then back to the whole Book of Mormon. Some day I will be able to say I've read the entire Bible, but it might be a while.

Minnesota Fun! said...

Great Job Mom! Thanks for your example.
Love ya!

Stott Family said...

That's a wonderful accomplishment. Thank you for your example through all your good and silent deeds.

sharpest family said...

Holy cow, that's great! I've never read it that fast, I should try sometime. I just finished it in spanish so now I go to english again. Good luck with the Bible...that's something I've never attempted so I really admire you.