Proud Grandparents Wall. The Reward for Loving your Kids Everyday "The Fruit of the Spirit is love - joy - peace - patience - kindness - faithfulness - gentleness - goodness and self-control" My great deal at Deseret Book
I've been checking on your blog, everything is coming along nicely. Apparently you moved, where are you now? You know a few days ago I was commenting to Aaron about my P. blessing. It says that my grandparents were righteous in this life. I wonder if that is why our family (this side of mine anyway) has continued to stay strong and faithful in the church. To my knowledge not one of Grandma and Grandpa's children/grandchildren/great grandchildren has fallen away. It's amazing to me that blessings carry on for generations because of faithful parents. I imagine they must've prayed fervently for all of us, and still do. You're family is beautiful. You've got a bundle of grandkids now. How fun!
4 comments:
I love your shelves - a very cute way to display the kids. And your picture is very nice. I love bargains!
I love the fruit picture. It is beautiful. Looks like I need to get by butt in gear and get my girls photos taken huh?
What a great idea for the pictures. Maybe one day M will grace us with a smile when you take her picture. Silly girl.
I've been checking on your blog, everything is coming along nicely. Apparently you moved, where are you now?
You know a few days ago I was commenting to Aaron about my P. blessing. It says that my grandparents were righteous in this life. I wonder if that is why our family (this side of mine anyway) has continued to stay strong and faithful in the church. To my knowledge not one of Grandma and Grandpa's children/grandchildren/great grandchildren has fallen away. It's amazing to me that blessings carry on for generations because of faithful parents. I imagine they must've prayed fervently for all of us, and still do.
You're family is beautiful. You've got a bundle of grandkids now. How fun!
Post a Comment