Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catching Up

As far as I know this is the first time Daniel had pulled himself up to the gate. Jacob was pretty excited about it.
Andrew, Daniel and Jacob swinging in their backyard.
I got to take Andrew to his first soccer game while Bonnie and Doug were vacationing. Here is Andrew kicking the ball. It was really fun.
We went to the Como Zoo after Bonnie and Doug came back from their vacation.

The fence is finished and we love it.

Building with the Lincoln Logs while Justus and Jared visited Grandpa and Grandma Stott June 6-10, 2009.

Justus and Madalyn just hanging out.
Grandpa and Grandma Stott holding the newest addition to the family. Kenney Lance Stott born June 16, 2009. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. 18 1/2 inches long.

2 comments:

grandma Scholzen said...

So glad the new addition is hear safe and sound. I love his name--so special! Congrats to all. We love you all.
Erroleen

Minnesota Fun! said...

I love the picture of Danny in the stroller. His smile is so cute. Can't wait to see your yard and enjoy all you have done to it.