Sat. morning Justus had a baseball game. So that was fun. Here is Justus with a good hit.
Justus running to first base.
John helping coach and Justus running in home.
This is a tree in Oak Grove that was taken over by this vine and it had killed the tree. I'm sure there is an analogy in there somewhere.
The kids were playing at the table and I noticed Lexie in these goggles.
Three generations with both grandmothers.
Justus is the photographer of this great family photo.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! We are excited to come and have you visit us too!
What a special day to share with everyone. She looks like a little sweetheart. It's so weird to see those boys so grown up and can do about anything now.
Fun, Fun, Fun. I do have to say that I really like your dress Mom. Purple looks very nice on you:)!!!!
Post a Comment