Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birth of Isaac Stott Kunzler March 17, 2009

I was waiting for Karen to post the first pictures of Isaac, but I think she has her hands full right now. I flew to Oregon on Mon. 3-16. Karen and Steve went to the hospital on Tues. 3-17 at 8 a.m. and they started Karen. Isaac S. Kunzler was born at 12:34 p.m. weighing 7 lb. 6 oz. 20 inches long if I remember right. His hair is light brown and I think he looks like his Dad.




Joe flew in on Sat. 3-21 and we blessed Isaac on Sun. 3-22.

3 comments:

Minnesota Fun! said...

What some great pictures of Karen's family. To see the picture of her 3 kids reminds me how busy she is. She is going to have some great stories to tell from this time in her life...I hope she makes it through.

Stott Family said...

We loved hearing you both speak, thanks for always being wonderful examples.

Karen Kunzler said...

Not to shabby of a picture in the hopital with just giving birth a few hours before. Love ya mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!