
I finally took the camera out of the suitcase on my last day. I had a great time with this cute Bradley family.

Elaina thinks you are supposed to close your eyes when you get your picture taken. I tried to take other pictures, but she closed her eyes every time.

Only the youth wanted to do sack races after just eating breakfast.

The race is on. Jared actually was faster than Justus. Jared was also in so many of the races that he had a side ache.

This is the start of the wheelbarrow race. Justus did very well with this HUGE wheelbarrow, but coming back up the hill was a bit much and luckily they were kind and put him the wheelbarrow and gave him a ride back which he thought was terrific.
3 comments:
Thanks for taking pictures so we can see these kiddos growing up. Hope you had a great time!
I love Jareds face in the second to last one. Such determination!
So many pictures of Grand kids. What fun you have been having!!!! I can't believe how grown up Elaina is. So funny about the eyes :)!!!!
Post a Comment