Another view of Andrew signing up for the Army.
Andrew making biscuits
Jacob cutting out biscuits.
Jacob with the rolling pin.Dad and I had a great time with the Hobbs family in June. Dad spent most of the time at an appraisal class in Roseville, MN. Bonnie and Doug went to the temple on Sat. and then picked up Dad. After attending church we took Dad back to his motel room. Bonnie and I had fun with the boys going on hikes and having picnics. And yes I did play kickball, baseball, set up bowling pins and played CandyLand and Hi Ho Cherry-O with Andrew and Jacob which I thoroughly enjoyed. When Dad was finished with his class we went to Stillwater and then on Friday we all went to Fort Snelling which was really fun. We then enjoyed the fish exhibit at the Mall of America. We had a great time and have fun memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment