
We are crazy. We went to California to get out of the cold and snow and we ended up playing in the snow. We enjoyed the day together, however.

The "General Sherman" in Sequioa National Park.

Elaina trys to keep up with her older brothers.

Jared said, "I'm a big boy and I want my training wheels off." So Grandpa helped him.

Grandpa helping Jared get his balance.

Grandpa running alongside in case of a fall. Can you see Jared's tongue on his lip in determination?

Jared can ride a two wheel bike all by himself. So glad we were there to see his determination. Lovely home and neighborhood the Bradleys live in. Visalia is a great place.
3 comments:
How exciting!!! I love the tongue picture. Those boys sure are growing up. Looks like you guys had a great time. Love you!!!!
What a fun time! That tree is amazing!
You got some great pictures of the boys! I'll have to get copies from you for the scrapbooks. We sure loved having you come and visit. Maybe next time we'll take you to the coast instead of the snow!
Jane Ellen
Post a Comment